*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Tree Climbing Sit HarnessProduct Code: TF-TH-50
The TF-TH-50 tree climbing sit harness integrated with a reinforced suspension seat. This is perfect for climbers and rope access users who spend long periods of time at height such as Arborists. The cushioned waist belt and suspension seat ensures maximum comfort when working at height. Fully adjustable, quick release wide padded back and leg loops and an adjustable bridge this harness is perfect for workers who desire the comfort that fixed seats enable.
- Lateral (EN358) Aluminium D-Rings & Central (EN813) Aluminium O-Ring
- Size: M-XL = 85cm - 120cm (waist)
- 2 side attachment points for work positioning line
- Fixed swinging seat (not separate leg loops).
- Adjustable buckles and lateral work positioning point
- Quick release buckles in the legs and waist
- 3 large gear loops