*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Petzl Vertex Vent Climbing Helmet PETZL-VERTEXVProduct Code: PETZL-VERTEXV
Designed for workers at height PETZL Vertex Vent helmet is one of the most popular climbing helmets for Arborists. Ventilation holes with sliding shutters enable the ventilation to be adjusted as need. The centerFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and maintains the helmets stability and centred on the head.
- CentreFit adjustment system
- Attachment points for Visor and Ear defenders
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Strong chinstrap (greater than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- Strong Chinstrap
- Vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
- Complies with: CE EN 12492 *, UIAA, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe C
- This PETZL Helmethas a maximum lifespan of 10 yearsfrom the date of manufacture.