*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Petzl Rollclip Triact Lock Pulley Carabiner PETZL-P74TLProduct Code: PETZL-P74TL
See All Quantity Price BreaksSee All Quantity Price BreaksClick here for Net Weight
Petzl Rollclip Triact Lock Pulley Carabiner is both a carabiner and a pulley making it perfect for Tree climbers/ Arborists to simplify and manage their systems. The rollclip makes it an excellent 3:1 tensioning system, to redirect rope without the need for an extra pulley.
Additional uses: Minimising friction in tree climbers working rope systems & install redirects.
Can also be equipped with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading along the major axis of the karabiner and minimise the risk of it flipping. Integrated key lock system minimises the chance of accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulling in place.
- Manufactured with the TRIACT-LOCK locking system
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Gate opening on the pulley side enables installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor.
- Min rope diameter: 7mm
- Max rope diameter: 13mm
- Sheave diameter: 18mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Efficiency: 85%
- Major axis strength: 20 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Gate opening: 22mm
- Certification: CE EN 362, CE EN 12278, EAC
PETZL P74TL Rollclip Triact Lock Pulley Carabiner (Net Weight Per Item: 0.20kg):
£30.60 + Vat