*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Petzl ASAP Locking Mobile Fall-Arrest Device For Tree Climbers PETZL-B71AAAProduct Code: PETZL-B71AAA
The Petzl Mobile Fall-Arrest is perfect for Tree climbers to rely on a device that moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention. When a shock or sudden acceleration the device locks the rope and stops the user on vertical or angled ropes.
This device can also be used with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope. Overall this product is excellent for a variety of fall protection applications such as: arrest falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents, locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall.
- OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
- Installed and removed at any point on the rope
- Material(s): Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A, EAC
- Weight: 370 g (295 g for ASAP and 75 g for OK TRIACT-LOCK)