*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Mobile Phone, Radio & Small Tool Holster Ergodyne – 5561Product Code: ERGO-13561
See All Quantity Price BreaksSee All Quantity Price BreaksClick here for Net Weight
Ergodyne Holster is dpecifically deisgned to hold small tools, phones, radios, secure pliers and many small hand tools.
Easy connection system: Modular buckle connection system enables users to easily connect to standard Tool belts and fall protection harnesses. This prevents users continuously needing to remove them.
D-rings allow for attaching tool lanyards on the holster for additional safety and security.
Compatible with the Ergodyne ARSENAL 5550 Tool/Work Belt.
Designed for construction, carpenters, contractors, scaffolders, electricians, roofing, masonry, ironworkers, gardening and your everyday handyman.
- 1680D ballistic polyester is abrasion resistant
- Holds pliers, wrenches, radios, mobile phones and more
- Two exterior D-rings for tool lanyard attachment
- Elastic strap with modular buckle closure secures contents of the holster
- Modular buckle connection system on back for easy attachment and removal to fall protection harnesses and tool betls
- Reflective strip for safety and visibility
- Nickel-plated storm drain for ventilation
- Maximum safe working capacity: 5lbs (2.3kg)
- Third-party certified to a 2:1 (dynamic) and 5:1 (static) safety factor
- Size: 11cm (L) x 6cm (W) x 22cm (H)
- Patented design
*** TOOL BELT, TOOLS AND TOOL LANYARDS SOLD SEPARATELY ***
Ergodyne 5562 Small Tool and Radio Holster (Net Weight Per Item: 0.10kg):
£14.98 + Vat