*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Hammer Holster Ergodyne - Universal 5562Product Code: ERGO-13662
Ergodyne Holster is specifically designed for holding hammers securely including most styles and sizes of hammers.
Easy connection system: Modular buckle connection system enables users to easily connect to standard Tool belts and fall protection harnesses. This prevents users continuously needing to remove them.
D-rings allow for attaching tool lanyards on the holster for additional safety and security.
Compatible with the Ergodyne ARSENAL 5550 Tool/Work Belt.
Designed for construction, carpenters, contractors, scaffolders, electricians, roofing, masonry, ironworkers, gardening and your everyday handyman.
- 1680D ballistic polyester is abrasion resistant
- Holds most styles and sizes of Hammers
- Two exterior D-rings for tool lanyard attachment
- Articulating hook lays flat against holster platform for low profile when not in use
- Open rubber dipped iron hammer holder allows for easy holstering of hammers with tool lanyards on them
- Modular buckle connection system on back for easy attachment and removal to fall protection harnesses and tool betls
- Reflective strip for safety and visibility
- Maximum safe working capacity: 5lbs (2.3kg)
- Third-party certified to a 2:1 (dynamic) and 5:1 (static) safety factor
- Size: 15cm (L) x 8cm (W) x 20cm (H)
- Patented design
*** TOOL BELT, HAMMER AND TOOL LANYARDS SOLD SEPARATELY ***