*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Hammer Holster Ergodyne - Universal 5562Product Code: ERGO-13662
See All Quantity Price BreaksSee All Quantity Price BreaksClick here for Net Weight
Ergodyne Holster is specifically designed for holding hammers securely including most styles and sizes of hammers.
Easy connection system: Modular buckle connection system enables users to easily connect to standard Tool belts and fall protection harnesses. This prevents users continuously needing to remove them.
D-rings allow for attaching tool lanyards on the holster for additional safety and security.
Compatible with the Ergodyne ARSENAL 5550 Tool/Work Belt.
Designed for construction, carpenters, contractors, scaffolders, electricians, roofing, masonry, ironworkers, gardening and your everyday handyman.
- 1680D ballistic polyester is abrasion resistant
- Holds most styles and sizes of Hammers
- Two exterior D-rings for tool lanyard attachment
- Articulating hook lays flat against holster platform for low profile when not in use
- Open rubber dipped iron hammer holder allows for easy holstering of hammers with tool lanyards on them
- Modular buckle connection system on back for easy attachment and removal to fall protection harnesses and tool betls
- Reflective strip for safety and visibility
- Maximum safe working capacity: 5lbs (2.3kg)
- Third-party certified to a 2:1 (dynamic) and 5:1 (static) safety factor
- Size: 15cm (L) x 8cm (W) x 20cm (H)
- Patented design
*** TOOL BELT, HAMMER AND TOOL LANYARDS SOLD SEPARATELY ***
Ergodyne 5562 Hammer Holster (Net Weight Per Item: 0.10kg):
£15.35 + Vat